Tuesday 10 July 2012

Something to make you drool over!




"Lamb Kheema Masala made my Sunday afternoon perfect. Fresh lamb mince marinated in Mumma's Special Mutton Masala, cooked to perfection and served with bread makes my Sunday, a special Sunday.
Cooking method for meat is not at all difficult. Its all about getting that Masala rightly prepared and more than half of the task is done! This Masala is a treasure! Mom has been using it since past so many years to flavour our meat and chicken. In fact, mom is famous for her tasty mutton and chicken and all the aunties in family are after the recipe. But mumma always kept it to herself! As a kid whenever I used to go to my relatives, say for dinner or lunch, after the meal, I was always asked, "Did that taste similar to what your mom makes?". This proved that my mumma was like a milestone they were after achieving.
Now she has passed on the recipe to me but I will follow the tradition of keeping the secret. The recipe wont be shared, but yes, the food will be.
So ever you wanna taste this lip-smacking mumma's special recipe, just come over!

No comments:

Post a Comment